L’IEEE organise depuis 3 ans l’évènement annuel « IEEE 5G World Forum », au sein duquel Jean-Pierre Bienaimé, Président de l’IREST, co-organise la session internationale “5G Trends and Collaborations: Regional Visions, Verticals and Inter-Regional Cooperation Activities » : https://ieee-wf-5g.org/
The IEEE 5G World Forum (5GWF’20) is being organised virtually with TSDSI as the Knowledge Partner, from 10 September to 10 October 2020. As with the previous editions of this forum, several senior experts and leaders from the TSDSI membership, including our current and past Chairpersons, Director General, are spearheading this event, as Committee chairs and members.
The event features several keynotes, tutorials, demos, paper presentations and industry forums, available from 10 September through 10 October 2020 on demand to the registered participants.
As part of the event, the 3rd Worldwide 5G Industry Fora Session will be held on 10 September, focussing on “5G regional visions and deployments, verticals integration and international cooperation”, chaired by Jean-Pierre Bienaime (IREST), Ms Pamela Kumar (TSDSI), Latif Ladid (IEEE 5G Initiative).
Participation in the event is by prior registration, at a nominal registration fee.
More details of the event are appended below:
************About the IEEE 5G WF Event*****************
The 2020 IEEE 3rd 5G World Forum (5GWF’20) aims to bring experts from industry, academia and research to exchange their vision as well as their achieved advances towards 5G and encourage innovative cross-domain studies, research, early deployment and large-scale pilot showcases that address the challenges of 5G.
- 12 Plenary Keynotes including
- Dr. Gerhard P. Fettweis, Vodafone Chair Professor, TU Dresden
- Dr. Thyaga Nandagopal, U.S. National Science Foundation
- Dr. Bilel Jamoussi, ITU Standardization Bureau
- Dr. Wanshi Chen, Qualcomm
- Dr. Monisha Gosh, U.S. Federal Communications Commission
- Dr. Chih-Lin I, China Mobile
- Dr. Robert S. Fish, Princeton University; IEEE Standards Association President
- and More!
- 20 Tutorials
- 100+ Technical Papers
- Workshops with papers + invited talks
- Industry Panels
- The Entrepreneurship & Innovations Forum
- And the not-to-miss 3rd Worldwide 5G Industry Fora which is being co-organized by TSDSI
A multitude of emerging and evolving technologies will underpin and interplay with 5G infrastructure and applications and services. The IEEE 5G WF also provides Topical / Vertical tracks, each with a half- or full-days’ worth of presentations:
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- 5G E-Health
- Vertical Testbeds
- Security and Privacy
- 5G and Smart Cities
- 5G Mission-Critical Solutions Public Safety
- 5G Technology That Fuels Massive IoT Growth
- Standards and Deployment
- 5G and Satellite
Schedule: September 10 – October 10, 2020
For more details about the sessions please click here https://ieee-wf-5g.org/program/